Hope everyone will get as excited about this as we are. Tinderbox Music Festival is approaching and we are super stoked to be on board with the lovely Alyson Greenfield and the lovely group of performances that are booked to play at this all day festival. Tinderbox is a music festival that showcases a diverse lineup of established and emerging female artists producing innovative original music rooted in the vibrant New York City music scene. All proceeds go to Girls Write Now, an organization providing guidance and opportunities for NYC’s under served high school girls to develop their independent voices and explore careers in professional writing, and the Willie Mae Rock Camp for Girls, a non- profit music and mentoring program empowering girls and women through music education and activities.
See why we are excited? Tinderbox is an innovative way to showcase new music and gives a great platform for these artists to perform their art for a great audience. We are giving away two tickets to Tinderbox Music Festival. All you have to do is like Ladygunn or Tinderbox--Just do both! Write on the wall that you wanna go and you will be entered in the raffle. We will announce winners on 09/09/2011. Hope to see you guys there!
Tinderbox Music Festival
- “PRITTY” by Your Future Ghost Is a Vibrant Fusion of Synth-Pop and Rock
- STYLIST NATALIE TAUGER’S IT-GIRL MOOD BOARD “LOOK ONE”
- Artist Spotlight: Pink Skies draws on synth-pop and ambient electronic music on latest ‘The Tree That Broke The Cement’ deluxe release
- I LOVE “WATCHING MY FRIENDS FALL IN LOVE” W/ BRYNN CARTELLI
- An Evening to Celebrate Youth Talent at NYFW: The Teen Lounge Kickoff Party