story / LOGAN BRENDT
Capturing the attention of music fans looking for an original take on pop with lustrous guitar riffs, The 1975 have released a sleek video for their current single “The City”. This is off of the Manchester band’s IV EP which is to be released on Monday, May 20th. The video’s black and white aesthetic is a pitch perfect component for their additionally spirited percussive sound. And it would be hard not to acknowledge that the dudes happen to be remarkably easy on the eyes. Sort of makes you ready for a night out in the city, doesn’t it?
SONG OF THE WEEK: The 1975 / “The City”
- TO BE A VOICE AMONG VOX VE’S “LONELY CHOIR.”
- PREMIERE: ZEALYN’S “LANA IN MY DREAMS” WILL WAKEN YOU OUT OF YOUR SLUMBER
- JESSAMYN STANLEY ON YOGA AS RADICAL SELF ACCEPTANCE
- MOLLY MOORE POURS” BEST GLASS OF JAMESON EVER”; ASKED TO STAY FOR AN INTERVIEW.
- ZOE CHAO ON ELIMINATING THE TYPECAST IN HOLLYWOOD