story / LOGAN BRENDT
Solange may have released her True EP at the end of last year, but we’re still listening to it on repeat and singing along into our hairbrush like a schoolgirl. Perfectly fitting for a Friday night, her silky single “Lovers In The Parking Lot” also lyrically conveys how her inability to commit has caused her to lose out on love, and who hasn’t experienced that one. Of course, we adore the recently released video for the song even more since it has all the basics: metallic short shorts, legs that make us envious, and dancing in an empty mall until dawn. Um, anyone want to re-enact this with us?
SONG OF THE WEEK: SOLANGE / "LOVERS IN THE PARKING LOT"
- “PRITTY” by Your Future Ghost Is a Vibrant Fusion of Synth-Pop and Rock
- STYLIST NATALIE TAUGER’S IT-GIRL MOOD BOARD “LOOK ONE”
- Artist Spotlight: Pink Skies draws on synth-pop and ambient electronic music on latest ‘The Tree That Broke The Cement’ deluxe release
- I LOVE “WATCHING MY FRIENDS FALL IN LOVE” W/ BRYNN CARTELLI
- An Evening to Celebrate Youth Talent at NYFW: The Teen Lounge Kickoff Party